Effective Date: October 1, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you in various ways, including, but not limited to:
1. Contact Information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
2. Payment Information: When you make online payments for our services, we may collect payment card information, billing address, and other payment-related details. However, we do not store your payment card information; it is securely processed by our payment service provider.
3. Client Information: Information relevant to your legal matter, such as case details, documents, and any other information necessary for providing legal services.
4. Website Usage Data: We may collect information about your visit to our website, including your IP address, browser type, and pages visited. This data is collected to improve our website's functionality and user experience.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
1. Providing Legal Services: Your personal information is essential for us to provide you with legal services and communicate with you effectively.
2. Online Payments: To process payments for legal services, we use your payment information, ensuring the security and integrity of your financial data.
3. Communication: We may use your contact information to communicate with you about your legal matter, respond to inquiries, and send important updates or information about our services.
4. Website Improvement: Analyzing website usage data helps us enhance our website's functionality and provide a better online experience.
5. Legal Obligations: We may process your data to comply with legal obligations, including record-keeping and reporting requirements.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information in the following situations:
1. Service Providers: We may share information with trusted service providers who assist us in providing our legal services, including payment processors.
2. Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information when required by law or to comply with legal processes.
3. Protection of Rights: We may share information to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property.
4. Consent: If you have given your explicit consent, we may share your information for specific purposes.
International Data Transfers
Given our international client base, your personal information may be transferred and processed outside your country of residence. By using our services, you consent to such transfers.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission or storage system is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
Your Privacy Choices
You may have rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete your data. To exercise these rights or if you have questions about your privacy, please contact us at [email protected].
Updates to This Policy